Canada Vacancy Job: Journeyman Gasfitter/Plumber
Canada Vacancy Job: Journeyman Gasfitter/Plumber. Applicants for this position may be anyone who is authorized to work in Canada. The employer will not consider your job application if you are not currently permitted to work in Canada. A Journeyperson Plumber/Gasfitter is needed to join ATCO Frontec Services’ team in the Yukon. The Journeyperson Plumber/Gasfitter is in charge of carrying out competent work at the Journeyperson level, which includes installing and disassembling plumbing systems as well as performing inspections, adjustments, and preventative and corrective maintenance.
Position: Journeyman Gasfitter/Plumber;
Employer: Atco Frontec
Location: Mayo, YT
Pay: $40 per hour.
Work Type: Full-Time
Certification for Confined Spaces
Proficiency in reading blueprints
Level of Work: N/A
We rotate 28 days on and 14 days off for our position. During your work rotations, the company will provide lodging and meals.
- Perform thorough testing, inspections, and accurate reporting of equipment flaws or inadequacies on time.
- Schedule routine maintenance for plumbing fixtures and systems.
- Contribute to the work that is planned and scheduled, and help to ensure that the committed schedule is completed.
- Help in the planning, scheduling, estimating, and carrying out of new projects or tasks
- Ensure that all installations, repairs, and maintenance are appropriately sized, aligned, supported, and graded. Ensure that all requirements as stated by the system and fixture manufacturers are fulfilled.
- Make sure that all installations, repairs, and upkeep adhere to the relevant codes’ criteria.
- Make sure that all installations, maintenance, and repairs adhere to environmental protection regulations.
- Red Seal Journeyperson Certified Plumber with at least five years of experience
- General Gas Fitter License: A Class 5 license and a clean driving abstract are necessary. Current certificates in Fall Arrest, Confined Space, and Elevated Work Platforms are also needed.
- strong communication abilities, both in writing and speaking.
- able to interpret plans and drawings
- Strong dedication to individual and group safety is essential, as is the capacity to create and function in a team setting.
- We appreciate all of the applications; however, we will only be contacting those who are selected for an interview.
A criminal background check, a drug and alcohol test, and a fit-for-work medical evaluation will be required of the chosen applicants.