Canada Vacancy Job: Apprentice Plumbers (Levels 1 – 2)
Job: Apprentice Plumbers (Levels 1 – 2)
Company: Division 15 Mechanical
Location: Richmond, BC
Salary: $21–$28 an hour –
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental treatment
- Sharing of profits
- Eye Health
Key Duties of the Position:
- A plumbing ticket is needed.
- Respect the company’s OH&S policy and guidelines.
- Make sure that the work complies with the code.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Apprentice registered with ITA
- Possess a dependable personal vehicle for traveling throughout Greater Vancouver and the Lower Mainland
Advantages & Benefits:
- Competitive pay, plus extras
- Bonus for signing Referral Bonus
- Bonus for Loyalty
- A full benefits package that is entirely funded by the business
- All-inclusive dental, vision, and health care!
Deferred Profit-Sharing Plans and RRSPs
- Employer matches 3%+
An encouraging work atmosphere that honors devoted team members
- Every month, safety prizes
- Staff Member of the Quarter
- Annual Safety Award for Employee of the Year
- Milestone presents
Excellent Corporate Culture
- Breakfast conferences
- Office pizza parties with a bowling and go-karting site
- Grills Annual Kick-Off Party for Christmas
- Annual Holiday Gathering
A secure and wholesome workplace
- Face masks and gaiters provided by the company, regular temperature checks, and other COVID safety procedures
- A committed safety division that works around the clock to ensure your protection.
- Every foreman and lead hand is trained in first aid.
- A comprehensive safety program certified by COR
- Above average in terms of safety culture
The ongoing growth of professionals across all levels
- After completing apprentice training, the firm reimburses the cost of the program! Safety training includes Tickets for Confined spaces, forklifts, telehandlers, and more!
- Gold Seal Certification
Profile of the Company
Award-winning Division 15 Mechanical Ltd. offers mechanical and district energy system design-build, design-assist, and construction services in British Columbia. Division 15 works to stay abreast of the most recent developments in the building industry and applies prefabrication and Building Information Modeling (BIM) to a variety of industries, including commercial, education, civic, and healthcare. With this forward-thinking methodology and our extensive building experience, we have all the skills we need to handle any project with assurance.