Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship at Griffith University for 2023–2024. The Vice Chancellor’s overseas scholarship is accessible to phenomenal overseas applicants to Griffith University’s undergraduate and postgraduate coursework certification programs. Griffith University is glad to make this declaration.
Assuming that the enlistment requirements are met, the scholarship just pays half of undergraduate or postgraduate coursework educational cost expenses as long as necessary. You must acknowledge the scholarship on time to be qualified to get the program’s proposal as well.
Scholarship Australia’s Griffith University is the sponsor(s).
Australia’s Griffith University is the host institution.
Scholarship: half of the cost of education
Several awards were given out.
Study coursework at the undergraduate or graduate level.
Student Status: Global
- You must not be an Australian or New Zealander to qualify.
- possess a base GPA from earlier coursework of 6.0 or higher on a scale of 1 to 7, or the same.
- have a scholarship offer from Griffith by the cutoff time for scholarship applications.
- Meet all scholar and English language requirements for admission to your desired undergraduate or graduate program.
- start studying full-time in 2024, 2025, or 2026.
- To get and keep the scholarship, students must be enlisted full-time, gaining scholastic headway, meeting the requirements of their program of study, and possessing a substantial student visa, unless credit forbids full-time enlistment.
- Students must successfully get done with all courses for every trimester of their studies and continue on to sign up for the accompanying trimester to preserve scholarship qualification. To be qualified for educational expense deductions the next year, students must keep a combined GPA of no less than 5.5 on a scale of 7.0.
- The aggregate GPA is the sum of the grades given to the student throughout the span of their scholastic vocation. For students who start in Trimester 1, the combined GPA will be assessed toward the end of Trimester 2, and for students who start in Trimester 2 or Trimester 3, it will be analyzed at the conclusion of Trimester 1.
- Students must keep on being signed up for the program for which the scholarship offer was made, as specified on the Griffith Worldwide Admissions Letter of Deal.
The most effective method to apply: Interested candidates should finish the accompanying steps to be considered for this open door:
- Apply to the undergraduate or graduate coursework programs at Griffith University.
- When you get your Letter of Proposition, submit your scholarship application by the cutoff time (see underneath) to be considered. Scholarly transcripts and a personal statement are required.
- A university board will inspect your application in the event that you meet all the qualification requirements.
- Your application’s outcomes will be communicated to you.
Deadline time for applications: December 2, 2023