HDR Scholarships at Deakin University in Australia for 2023–2024 (Fully Funded). For domestic and international students hoping to sign up for a research master’s or doctoral degree study program in Australia, the Deakin University HDR Scholarship 2023/2024 is presently accessible as a joint Research Training Program Scholarship (RTP) and Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarship (DUPR).
While the DUPR scholarships are supported by Deakin University, the Australian Government provides financing for the RTP scholarship, which also covers movement expenses, research costs, and educational costs. Both local and international students are qualified for the two awards.
Scholarship Deakin University and the Australian Government are the sponsor(s) and the host institution(s), respectively.
Scholarship Worth: A stipend of $33,500 yearly
Research master’s and doctoral degrees at the degree of study
Ethnicity: Local or International Students
Application requirements for the Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarship incorporate the following:
- A nearby or international student signed up for an HDR study degree at Deakin University is expected to apply.
- The candidate must not, as of now, be getting an identical district prize or scholarship expected to cover HDR fees.
- Applicants must not be getting paid from another source that is more than 75% of their RTP or DUPRS stipend rate to cover their general everyday costs while pursuing their course of study.
- It is not necessary to consider the income that is irrelevant to the student’s course of study or pay that is gotten for the student’s course of study, but not to cover basic everyday costs.
- For details on Deakin University’s HDR course admission requirements, please visit the research degree passage paths page.
- Every scholarship’s terms and conditions are described in additional profundity in the section beneath, “Additional Data.” Please see the Higher Degrees by Research (HDR) Scholarships System for details on the RTP Scholarship Strategy.
The accompanying stipend and allowances are granted to Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarship winners:
- A tax-exempt yearly salary of $33,500 (starting on May 28, 2023)
- Students moving from out-of-state or abroad to study at Deakin University are given a migration remittance from $500 to $1,500 (for singles and families).
- Just for unfamiliar students: For the time of the student visa, a single Overseas Student Wellbeing Cover inclusion is required.
- Span of Financing
- Term of a doctoral degree: 3 years for a stipend and 4 years for educational cost reimbursement.
- Master’s degree in research 2 years for the stipend and 2 years for the educational cost reimbursement
The most effective method to apply: Depending on which personnel or institute you need to sign up for at Deakin, the application technique is different for prospective students. An Expression of Interest (EOI) is expected from applicants before the application process can start. On the off chance that you should submit a conventional application through the Candidate Entrance, the staff or institute will subsequently advise you to do so.
If you are a Deakin University HDR student presently signed up for the program and would need to apply for the Research Training Project Scholarship (RTP) and Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarship (DUPR), please finish up this structure.
Not stated application deadline time