Excellence Scholarships for Leiden University, Netherlands, 2024. For uncommonly capable international students who need to study in the Netherlands on a scholarship starting the accompanying scholastic year, Leiden University is offering the Excellence scholarship program.
The Leiden University Excellence Scholarships (LExS) are accessible to outstanding non-EEA/non-EFTA* students who are signing up for a full-time master’s certificate program at Leiden University, as well as outstanding students from all nationalities who are signing up for the LLM Advanced Studies program or the Master’s in International Relations & Diplomacy.
- Sponsor(s) of the scholarship: Leiden University.
- Leiden University in the Netherlands serves as the venue.
- Tuition Award: A type of scholarship
- Grant Amount: Up to €15,000
- Unknown number of awards
- International students of any nationality.
Excellence Scholarships at Leiden University 2024: Eligibility
Application and eligibility for LExS 2023/2024;
- Candidates must be non-EU/EEA students signed up for a master’s program at Leiden University starting in September 2024.
- Candidates need to have acquired previous degrees with top grades.
- scholarly prerequisites
- The student’s previous study program(s), which must be material for the Master’s certificate for which they are applying, must have created remarkable scholastic execution.
- The way that the student graduated in the top 10% of his or her previous study program is proof of this. Note that no proof of positioning is necessary; this information is simply given to show the level of competition.
The financial aid will cover:
- €10,000 is the cost of tuition.
- €15,000 is the cost of tuition.
- Subtract the mandatory tuition fee, sometimes known as the “home fee,” from the total tuition cost.
How to apply: To apply for the Leiden University Excellence Scholarships in the Netherlands, please follow the instructions listed below:
- Submit an application for admission to the university’s Master’s program and pay any expected acknowledgment fees.
- In the scholarship region of your web-based application, state that you wish to submit an application for a LExS.
- As per the instructions in your web-based application, transfer your LExS inspiration letter. You must submit a PDF report with a limit of 500 words making sense of why you should be given the honor.
- With time to spare, submit your web-based application, which includes your LExS application.
- Transfer an LExS inspiration letter for each study program for which you wish to apply for an LExS on the off chance that you apply for more than one study program.
Application Deadline date:
Sept. programs begin on Feb. 1, and Oct. 1 programs begin on Feb.