Indeed Jobs: Whitehorse- Dock Worker. Exploring Opportunities: Unlock Your Potential as a Dock Worker in Whitehorse with Indeed Jobs
Location: 91870 Alaska Highway, Whitehorse, YT
Salary: $22.88 an hour –
Work Type: Full-time
This is the way the work subtleties line up with your work inclinations. Regulate work tendencies at whatever point in your profile.
Pulled from the full anticipated set of liabilities
For a long time, Manitoulin Transport has been giving complete transportation and operations answers for the clients across North America. Our prosperity lies in our development and security, and our commitment to solid, on-time conveyance. In this way, on the off chance that you know where you’re going, we have the preparation and professional advancement to assist you with arriving.
Expected set of responsibilities
- Dump and burden trailers
- Assist clients with pickups and drop-offs, and culmination of required administrative work
- Manifest trailers for outbound burdens as required
- Work forklifts in a protected way for stacking and dumping cargo
- Assist with stacking Whitehorse P&D trucks with the drivers
- Keep dock and yard regions perfect and coordinated
- $22.88/hr to begin, $24.96 following one year
- 11 am to 7 30 pm
- Forklift experience is an unquestionable requirement
- Dependable and dedicated
- Capacity to fulfill time constraints
- Agreeable and Active
- Ready to work in a speedy environment
- Ready to lift 50 pounds
- Should have an uplifting outlook and great security mindfulness
Benefits – including present moment and long haul inability
Kindly incorporate an ongoing resume to be considered for the position
Get some information about our Dock to Driver programs!!
More Jobs Indeed Job: Food Service Employee.