Benefits and Application Process for the Danish Skilled Worker Visa for 2024
Benefits and Application Process for the Danish Skilled Worker Visa for 2024. Would you like to work in Denmark as a profoundly prepared worker, yet you are not a resident of the European Association? Do you have the capacity that Denmark has that is inadequate? You will find out about the requirements, benefits, and application process for a Denmark Skilled Worker Visa in this article, which will be refreshed in 2024.
As of late, the Danish government expressed that visas would be conceded to another rundown of profoundly prepared professionals to address the absence of work in numerous regions of the country’s economy. This is because the country keeps on confronting a work emergency brought about by an absence of prepared workers, including teachers, mechanics, bricklayers, welders, and different professionals.
Denmark Skilled Worker Visa 2024 Overview
- All Danish citizens must secure a work visa for legal employment in Denmark.
- EU, EEA, and Switzerland citizens are exempt.
- Even for unpaid volunteering or sideline employment, a work visa is required.
- EU citizens need to register with SIRI, despite not needing a visa.
- Registration includes a passport, passport-size photo, completed application, and documentation on worker residency grounds.
Danish Work Visas Overview
- Designed for skilled workers seeking greener pastures and contributing to Denmark’s economic growth,.
- Visa categories vary based on qualifications and occupations.
- Denmark Positive List: Includes occupations in high demand in Denmark like mechanics, welders, bricklayers, teachers, and gardeners.
- Pay Limit Scheme: Allows residence and work permit applicants with a job offer from a Danish employer with an annual salary of DKK 375,000 or more.
- Green Card Scheme: A points-based system providing the right to live and work in Denmark, requiring at least 100 points based on age, language, and education.
Danish Skilled Worker Visa Benefits
- Enables non-Denmark citizens with the necessary skills to legally work in Denmark.
- Offers a flexible labor market with social security.
- Provides family benefits, including maternity, child care, and childcare.
- Provides health benefits.
- Offers incapacity benefits including sickness, injury, invalidity, and an old age pension.
Danish Skilled Worker Visa Application Procedures
- Apply online through SIRI (Danish Agency for International Recruitment and Integration).
- Choose to perform the application process or grant an attorney’s power.
- Follow the steps outlined below: