Top Government Jobs In Canada For Immigrants
Top Government Jobs In Canada For Immigrants. Canada is a diverse and welcoming society that welcomes immigrants. Numerous top government positions are open to immigrants to apply for. Immigrant Employment opportunities in Canada are straightforward. Immigrants should however consider careers in the rewarding public sector for job opportunities. Canada’s government assists immigrants with job placement.
Immigrant Job Search in Canada
- Research: There are various companies and organizations for job vacancies and contact them directly.
- Attend Job Fairs: Attending job fairs makes you meet employers and discuss job opportunities.
- Online Search For Government Jobs: With the use of government websites in Canada, Monster, and Indeed.
- Use of Employment Agencies: The employers search for vacant jobs for you.
- Use of Service Canada Centre: check out the lists of government employment services and training help.
- Network: Contacting friends and family, connecting on LinkedIn, and attending industry events.
- Use of Job Bank: They offer free occupational and career information about working in Canada.
Canada Government Jobs for Immigrants
- Nurse: With an average yearly pay of $80,000, nurses are in high demand in Canada due to their need in all health sectors.
- Teachers are in great demand in Canada, where there are many chances.
- Policy Analyst: This position, which pays an average of $70,000 annually, is in charge of researching and creating policies for the government.
- A social worker assists clients in resolving issues and navigating challenging circumstances; their yearly compensation is $60,000.
- Software developers create and design software programs, typically earning $80,000 a year.
- Accountants: With an average pay of $60,000, they oversee financial records and prepare financial reports.
- Personal Support Workers (PSWs): These professionals provide vital personal care and support to individuals with a range of requirements. Their yearly average supplemental income pay ranges from $6,084 to $30,491.
- Childcare Workers: Earning an average hourly wage of CAD 20.20, they look after and educate young children at daycare centers or early childhood settings.
- Information technology specialists make an average of CAD 73,883 a year and help users of computer systems and networks with technical support and assistance.
- Police Officer: With an average pay of $92, 462 CAD, they safeguard the people and uphold the law.
Read more on Harvard University: Register for Free Online Courses