International Students’ Medical Scholarships at the American College of Surgeons 2024. For the American College of Surgeons Medical Scholarships, which offer abroad students the opportunity to partake in a scope of instructive chances to acquire new information and capacities in surgical schooling and preparation, applications are being acknowledged from suitably qualified people. The awards offer young teachers from non-US and non-Canadian countries backing up to $10,000. The data obtained from this program will assist with progressing surgical training back home for the researcher.
Sponsor(s) of the scholarship: American College of Surgeons
Type of Scholarship: Partial Funding
The United States College of Surgeons is the host institution.
Scholarship Amount: $10,000
Numerous Awards: Multiple
Postgraduate Study Level
Nationality: Candidates from Other Countries
International Students’ Medical Scholarships at the American College of Surgeons 2024: Qualifications
To fit the bill for the 2024 ACS Medical Scholarships, applicants need to satisfy the following necessities:
- Applicants should be medical school graduates who have completed their surgical residency.
- Up-and-comers should be completely qualified surgeons without any more than 20 years of involvement and at least five years of involvement following the culmination of their surgical confirmation, or the same.
- Applications should be submitted from the candidate’s extremely durable location. Only after finishing all proper preparation, including cooperation and scholarships, and after the candidates have been in surgical work, education, or research for at least one year in their ideal extremely durable area, will applications be handled.
- Competitors should exhibit a commitment to performing first-class medical procedures, training surgeons, and growing local area admissions to surgical consideration.
- Past beneficiaries of the ACS Worldwide Grant are not qualified.
- All important fields should be completed by candidates. The application should be submitted in English, along with any supporting archives.
- Candidates who have never had preparation or surgical cooperation in the US or Canada will be given an inclination.
- Three (3) autonomously composed suggestion letters from partners are expected of candidates. Two letters are required: one from an individual of the American College of Surgeons who dwell in their country or from the seat of the division wherein they hold a clinical or scholastic arrangement.
- The year that the ISSURGED grant is assigned should be utilized.
- After getting back, awardees are asked to present a composed report framing the meaning of the visit to them as well as any expected benefits for public patients.
The most effective method to apply: To be qualified for the American College of Surgeons Medical Scholarships 2024, competitors should finish up a web-based structure and send in all fundamental supporting documentation.
Deadline to Apply: January 15, 2024