International Law Students’ World Bank Legal Internship Program for 2024
International Law Students’ World Bank Legal Internship Program for 2024. We are now tolerating applications for the 2024 World Bank Legal Internship Program. Exceptionally energetic law students have the opportunity to find out about the objectives and exercises of both the Legal Vice Presidency and the World Bank through the World Bank Legal Vice Presidency. The objective of the program is to give the understudy firsthand access to the World Bank’s everyday activities. This will allow the students the opportunity to team up intimately with excellent and propelling advancement experts who work in the Legal Vice Presidency.
Program Type: Student Internship
Program Location: Washington, DC, or other locations
Company/Organisation(s): World Bank Group
Program Length: two to six months
Slots Available: Multiple
Fundamental Requirements: Legal Scholars
Nationality: Every nationality
Information about International Law Students’ World Bank Legal Internship Program for 2024
For by and by selected law school students, the World Bank Legal Internship Program is offered three times each year for a limit of 90 days at the World Bank Headquarters in Washington, D.C., as well as in some picked country workplaces.
- The application for the Spring Internship Program would open on September 1 and close on September 30. The internship will last 10 to 12 weeks, for the most part from spring to May, contingent upon the requests of the program.
- Summer Internship Program: Applications will be acknowledged from December 1 through December 31. The internship will last 10 to 12 weeks, normally from June to August, contingent upon the requirements of the program.
- Fall Internship Program: Applications will be acknowledged beginning on April 1 and closing on April 30. A 10- to 12-week internship, ordinarily from September to November, will be offered, contingent upon needs.
- Applying to be an understudy at the Legal Vice Presidency is conceivable on the off chance that you are a resident of one of the IBRD part-states.
- You could be doing your internship with us while signing up for a scholastic program prompting an LLB, JD, LLM, SJD, PhD, or something almost identical in the legal field. (For instance, to be qualified to apply for the Late Spring Pattern of LIP, you should be enlisted from June to August in a scholastic program that offers legal examinations.)
- Your capability with the English language is exceptional.
Method of Application
Competitors that meet the prerequisites below are welcome to apply by presenting their application through the given interface [application link].
Application materials incorporate a resume, an assertion of interest, a scholarly record, and confirmation that the candidate is signed up for a law program (LLB, JD, LLM, SJD, PhD, or the same).
For the momentum application meeting, a concise exposition responded to an exploration question from the Legal Vice Presidency.
Deadline to Apply: December 31, 2023