Canada Vacancy Job: Welder-Fitter
Company: Linmark Steel Inc.
Location: Richmond, BC
Salary: $32–$39 an hour –
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Shift and schedule
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 to 55 hours per week
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma
- Experience: Experience an asset
- Outside, at altitudes
- closed spaces
Place of work
- Accommodations for staff are offered
- Obedient to move
- Use completely automated, semi-automated, or manual welding equipment.
- Examine and comprehend welding requirements, instructions, procedures, drawings, and blueprints.
- Verify the welds’ compliance with standards and/or specifications by inspecting them.
- Utilize lifting and hoisting apparatus.
- Equipment for brazing, soldering, and welding should be maintained and occasionally repaired.
Kind of substances
- Iron, steel, and heavy metals
- Both flux core arc welding (FCAW) and submerged arc welding (SAW)
Domain of expertise
- Custom-made railings, balconies, staircases, and fencing
Information on travel and transportation
- Personal vehicle
- Able to travel frequently
- A current driver’s license
Physical capabilities and working conditions
- Quick-paced setting
- Routine duties
- Managing large weights
- Arduous physically
- Manual agility
- Observational skills Hand-eye coordination
- Spending extended amounts of time sitting and standing
- Required overtime
- Managing weight
- Up to 100 lbs./45 kg.
Own instruments or gear
- Steel-toed boots for safety
- Safety harness for hard hats
- Helmet for welding
- Diligent worker and team player
- Are you open to working shifts or being called in?
- Can you work in Canada lawfully at the moment?
- Would you be able to move for this job?
- Do you have any prior work experience in this field?
- Dental schedule
- Health care scheme
- Coverage of paramedical services
- Benefits of group insurance
- Other advantages
- Employer-funded education and training