Canada Vacancy Job: Plumber
Company: Plumbing & Heating Ltd.
Location: Burnaby, BC
Salary: $30 an hour
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Excerpted from the whole work determination
Training: Recognition from an optional (secondary) school
Experience: three to five years or less
- To discover the plan of the waste and seepage frameworks, water supply organization, and plumbing framework, consult the diagrams, drawings, and particulars.
- Introduce, fix, and keep up with plumbing apparatuses and frameworks in homes, organizations, or enterprises.
- Find and show the areas of apparatuses, paths, and line associations in walls and floors.
- Make an opening in the walls and deck for the line and its fittings.
- Use couplings, cinches, screws, fasteners, brazing, concrete or binding, and welding apparatuses to join pipes.
- Using air and water pressure measures, really take a look at pipes for spills.
- Distinguish the line estimation and needs for the funneling framework.
- Pipes should be estimated, cut, strung, and adapted to their legitimate size and shape.
Memberships, licenses, certificates, and courses
Red Seal Certificate for Plumbers
Information on travel and transportation
a current driver’s license
Effective social abilities
Outstanding vocal communication
Outstanding written expression
Coverage for paramedical services
Duration of Work: Permanent Spoken: English
40 hours a week are worked.