Fully-Funded CMU-Africa Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2024. For the CMU-Africa Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, applications are currently being acknowledged from qualified up-and-comers. The Mastercard Foundation and Carnegie Mellon University Africa (CMU-Africa) have collaborated to help students whose potential and ability are beyond their monetary means. A worldwide organization of 33 colleges committed to encouraging the authority of the cutting edge in Africa, including 33 Scholars Program accomplices, incorporates CMU-Africa. The scholars keep on having an effect on their networks once the program is finished and assist with achieving massive change across the landmass.
Sponsor(s) of the scholarship: Mastercard Foundation and CMU-Africa
African campuses of Carnegie Mellon University
Fully funded scholarship Amount of awards: several
Graduate level of education
Student Status: International
To be qualified for the CMU-Africa Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, candidates should satisfy the prerequisites recorded below:
- International students should be the candidates.
- Applicants should need cash.
- Scholastic ability: students who are headed to complete their schooling and regarding learning.
- A devotion to offering in return: Scholars have shown a commitment to upgrading their networks.
- Initiative potential: Students will go about as guides, good examples, and problem solvers.
- Before applying, competitors should be acknowledged for one of the degree programs at CMU-Africa.
The accompanying benefits will be conceded to candidates:
- The honor incorporates help with application arrangement, direction, educational costs and expenses, health care coverage, travel and resource expenses, project and entrepreneurial help, as well as educational costs and related costs. Moreover, scholars approach various administrations that advance their prosperity both by and by and scholastically.
- Redone practices that assist students with preparing for the work environment are useful. To set them up to seek their objectives after graduation, they participate in proficient advancement exercises during their examinations, for example, but not limited to, entry-level position and profession fairs, organizing open doors with business pioneers, and one-on-one vocation training.
- Administration improvement: Through contributions to student associations, humanitarian efforts, and the scope of drives that plan for students to be change-creators, scholars level up their administration skills.
The most effective method to apply: There are two cycles to applying to CMU-Africa as a feature of the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at CMU-Africa:
Deadline for applications: January 15, 2023