France 2024–2025 Sciences Po Emile Boutmy Scholarship. International students from non-EU countries are welcome to apply for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2024/2025, which will support undergraduate and graduate studies at Sciences Po, one of Europe’s top research universities. The application time frame is now open. Top students whose profiles satisfy Sciences Po’s admissions goals and specific course requirements are given the scholarship. The scholarship is given out based on merit and as per the program’s desired profile.
Sponsor(s) of the scholarship: Sciences Po
Scholarship Kind: Complete Financing
Scholarship from Sciences Po, the host institution Up to €13,000 worth
Several awards were given out.
Undergraduate, Master’s, and PhD levels of study
Student Status: International
2024-2025 Emile Boutmy Scholarship: Qualification Requirements
The accompanying requirements must be met by applicants to be qualified for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship:
- The candidate’s household must not record taxes in the European Association, and they must be first-time applicants from a non-EU state.
- Must have gotten admission to a Sciences Po undergraduate or graduate program that is fitting.
- Must display outstanding scholastic qualifications and show leadership skills.
- On the off chance that they are applying for a master’s scholarship, candidates must have procured an important four-year college education from a licensed institution of higher learning.
- The necessary certifications for Sciences Po entrance must have been obtained by applicants for the undergraduate scholarship.
The most effective method to apply: interested and qualified candidates for the undergraduate and master’s scholarships must specify on their Sciences Po application under “Financial information” that they are applying for the Emile Boutmy scholarship. Candidates must adhere to the instructions for the various study levels as demonstrated on the authority page (see beneath) to apply; the scholarship is not consequently granted.
Deadline for applications: December 3, 2023 (could contrast for each level)