Dalarna University Postgraduate Scholarships 2024: Study in Sweden. Postgraduate Scholarships at Dalarna University to Study in Sweden 2024: Consistently, Dalarna University, Sweden, awards postgraduate scholarships to some of its new, expense-paying international master’s students who have distinguished scholastic records and have demonstrated greatness in their scholastic endeavors.
Up to half of the absolute educational expenses might be covered by scholarships, which straightforwardly decrease the student’s payments. Applying for the scholarship at Dalarna University is exceptionally supportive for students who need to study abroad in Sweden. It is suggested that applicants apply in short order.
Sponsor(s) of the scholarship: Dalarna University, Sweden
Sweden’s Dalarna University serves as the scene.
Scholarship Worth: Up to Half of the Educational Cost
Number of Awards: Obscure
Postgraduate degree of study
International University Students
Candidates must satisfy the requirements below to be considered for the Dalarna University Postgraduate Scholarships to Study in Sweden:
- Candidates must hold a pertinent four-year certification from a certifying institution of higher learning or its equivalent.
- The university must distinguish applicants as full-time postgraduate students from abroad who are paying master’s educational costs.
- Candidates must display outstanding scholar and leadership skills, and they must be prepared to adhere to the guidelines and guidelines controlling the way of behaving of university students.
There are several components to the Dalarna University Postgraduate Scholarship application. Three components make up a total scholarship application:
- The scholarship application structure must be submitted online during the application time frame.
- A resume or educational program vitae, transferred to your University Admissions account.
- A film where you pitch your case for a scholarship
- You must momentarily make sense of, in a video (no longer than 60 seconds), why Dalarna University should offer you a scholarship. The grant determination board should have the choice to see this video, so you should present it on a site or conveyed stockpiling and consolidate the association with the video where it is mentioned in your grant application. The video should be open exclusively through the predefined association.
Deadline for applications: September 30 or March 1