2024 KI Global Master’s Scholarships for Students Outside of the EU/EEA. The Karolinska Institutet (KI) is glad to report its 2024 educational expense waiver scholarships to outstanding international students signing up for the institution’s Global Master’s Programs, which start every Harvest semester in Sweden. Students are encouraged to make the most of the opportunity, assuming they have a fitting four-year certification.
Sweden’s largest scholastic medical research community and supplier of the most medical courses and programs is Karolinska Institutet (KI), a university. The institution takes extraordinary satisfaction in offering the world’s top climate for the scholarly and research movement.
Sponsor(s) of the scholarship: Karolinska Institutet
Swedish scholarship to be acknowledged
Scholarship Worth: Everyday Costs, Educational Cost Remission, and Different Benefits
Postgraduate (Masters) study level
10 awards all out.
Student Non-EU/EEA Nationals
2024 KI Global Master’s Scholarships: Requirements
Candidates must satisfy the requirements below to be considered for the Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarships:
- Candidates must have submitted an application to one of the Global Master’s Programs presented by Karolinska Institutet as of 2024.
- The candidate must be an international student from a country outside the EU or EEA.
- To be qualified for a program, applicants must meet the passage and desk work requirements.
- Candidates must have procured an important four-year certification from a certifying university with passing marks.
Just students who sign up for global master’s programs are qualified for the KI Global Master’s Scholarship.
Other funding must be used to take care of different costs, such as movement and everyday costs. Students are allowed to seek extra support to offset their costs.
- Step-by-step instructions to apply: While submitting an application for admission to the institute, every candidate must first select their favored KI Global Master’s program.
- A scholarship application greeting will be sent to qualified candidates by means of the email address they used to register for the record.
- The selection process is based on a general assessment of the candidate’s qualifications and educational plan vitae, which are submitted through University Admissions and assessed regarding the application for a KI Global Master’s program.
Timelines for applications:
KI Global Masters Program applications are expected on January 16, 2023.
Apply by February 28, 2024, for the KI Global Programs Scholarship.