Internships With UNAIDS 2023 (Paid Internships). UNAIDS Internship 2023 is presently open for applications. Intrigued candidates from around the globe, and particularly UN part nations are welcome to apply. The internship opportunity which goes on for 2 to a half years is available to both undergraduate and graduate students, as well as new graduates (Bachelor, Master’s, and even PhD holders).
UNAIDS is a short structure addressing The Joint United Nations Program on HIV/Helps. It is a wing of the United Nations liable for driving and moving the world to accomplish its common vision of zero new HIV contaminations, zero segregation, and zero Guide-related passings. UNAIDS joins the endeavors of 11 UN associations UNHCR, UNICEF, WFP, UNESCO, UNDP, UNFPA, WHO, UNODC, UN Ladies, ILO, and the World Bank.
Program Type: Student and Graduate Internship
Program Area: Various
Program Span: 2 to a Half Year
Accessible Space: A few
Fundamental Capabilities: Students/Graduates
Identity: UN Part States
UNAIDS Internship 2023 | Qualification Models
To be qualified for this UNAIDS Internship opportunity, the competitors must
- be holders of a substantial visa/ID from WHO/UNAIDS Part State
- be somewhere around 20 years old at the date of use
- be signed up for an undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate certificate program at a perceived instructive foundation, OR
- have finished tasks of study and have been granted an undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate certificate at a perceived instructive foundation in the previous year.
- have functioning information on something like one of the WHO/UNAIDS’s true dialects (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian, and Spanish)
- have NOT recently taken part in UNAIDS’ internship program.
- have the accompanying under-listed capacities to meet the authoritative agreements
- Capacity to work in groups, adjust and coordinate effectively with the group, and work helpfully on the side of group targets.
- Capacity to convey thoughts and contemplations in an unmistakable and persuading way in one-on-one conversations or gatherings introductions and capacity to create clear correspondence and composed reports.
- Capacity to actually apply their insight and abilities to the gig, and to learn and further develop execution reliably.
- Capacity to demonstrate energy and excitement in their work, really arrange and oversee time, and convey top-notch brings about line with concurred targets.
- Capacity to develop and track down better approaches for working and further developing outcomes while keeping serious areas of strength for a direction.
- Capacity to take responsibility for obligations, to be useful, satisfy responsibilities, and use assets capably.
- A payment will be presented by UNAIDS to add to the understudy’s everyday costs
- Understudies will be given general clinical sickness, mishap, and crisis ailment inclusion protection
Step-by-step instructions to Apply
- If it’s not too much trouble, visit UNAIDS’s e-Enlistment site at: https://erecruit.unaids.org to survey and apply to positions.
- The framework gives guidelines for online application techniques.
- Applications from individuals living with HIV are especially welcome
- Applications from ladies and from nationals of non-and under-addressed part states are especially supported.
Application Deadline time: 15 December 2023