Indeed Jobs: Production Welder. AGI is a worldwide food-based foundation organization public in Canada. AGI Quick Current fabricates 5 distinct horticulture product offerings. Batco transports, AGI Post Pounders, AGI Grain Vacs, GrainMax Drills, and Tempest Seed Treaters. Join our group and flourish in a steady and strong climate that offers vocational improvement and supportability.
Area: Quick Current, SK
Work Type: All day
Shift and Timetable
Monday to Friday
Pulled from the full set of working responsibilities
- Dental consideration
- Handicap protection
- Worker stock buy plan
- Life coverage
- RRSP match
Full set of working responsibilities
Position Title: Creation Welder
Division: AGI Quick Current
Area: Quick Current
The Open door
We are effectively looking for a Creation Welder to join our developing group. This position is liable for welding on an assortment of horticultural gear parts following position request details.
What We Offer
- Cutthroat Pay
- Family-accommodating timetable. Day shift: Monday to Friday: 7:00 am-3:30 pm
- Support with preparing, testing, and acquiring Red Seal affirmation
- Wellbeing Stuff Repayment
- Give all appropriate and custom-fitted PPE
- Worker Reward Program
- Hands-on preparing and progression open doors
- Extraordinary organization and group culture
- Wellbeing, Dental Advantages, and Disaster Protection
- RRSP/DPSP coordinating and Representative Stock Buy Plan with match
- Short/Long haul inability
What We Are Searching For
- Preparing or experience in MIG welding, with the capacity to keep rules and standard techniques
- Tender loving care, critical thinking (fundamental mechanical and numerical fitness), and relational abilities.
- Creation, quality, and security orientated.
- Ability to figure out how to peruse, comprehend, and follow plans/gathering manuals
- Ready to more than once lift and move 50 pounds.
AGI is an equivalent open-door manager and values variety. All work is settled based on capabilities, legitimacy, and business needs.
Facilities are accessible upon demand for competitors with a handicap participating in the enlistment cycle and once recruited.