Hubert Humphrey Fellowships for International Students in the United States. Pursue Excellence: Your Pathway to the United States – Hubert Humphrey Fellowships for International Students.
Deadline: before 1 Oct (annual)
Study in: USA
The program starts Apr-Sept 2024
The Humphrey Fellowship Program is for experienced experts keen on reinforcing their administration abilities through a shared trade of information and grasping issues of normal worry in the U.S. also, Colleagues’ nations of origin.
Colleagues are set at one of the taking an interest in USA colleges. Colleagues can’t pick which college they will join. Rather, they are appointed in assorted gatherings of 7-15 to the most suitable host foundation in light of their area of interest and expert field.
Level/Field of study:
As a non-degree program, the Cooperation offers important open doors for proficient improvement through choosing college courses, going to meetings, organizing, and pragmatic work encounters. The qualified program fields are:
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Economic Development
- Educational Administration, Planning, and Policy
- Finance and Banking
- Higher Education Administration
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Human Resource Management
- Law and Human Rights
- Climate Change, Environmental Policy, and Natural Resources
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- English language teaching in foreign countries
- Technology Policy and Management
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Urban and Regional Planning
Approximately 200 Fellowships are awarded annually.
Residents of qualified nations in Sub-Saharan Africa, Europe and Eurasia, Center East and North Africa, East Asia and Pacific, South and Focal Asia, and the Western Half of the globe.
The Fellowship provides for:
- Installment of educational costs and charges at the allocated college;
- Pre-scholarly English language preparation, whenever required;
- An upkeep (living) recompense, including a one-time getting comfortable remittance;
- Mishap and disorder inclusion;
- A book stipend;
- A one-time PC sponsorship;
- Air travel (worldwide travel to and from the U.S. for the program and homegrown travel to required program occasions);
- An Expert Improvement stipend for proficient exercises, for example, field trips, proficient visits, and meetings.
The applicant must have:
- An undergrad (first college) degree,
- At least five years of full-time, proficient experience
- Restricted or no knowledge of the subject in the US,
- Shown initiative characteristics,
- A record of public help locally, and
- English language capacity
Kindly contact the U.S. Consulate, Public Undertakings Area, or Fulbright Commission in your nation of home to find out about conceivable explicit program necessities (connect found beneath).
Application cutoff times shift by country yet fall around May to September every year. The Selecting U.S. International Safe Haven or Binational Fulbright Commission will educate you concerning its inside cutoff time for getting applications. Consulates and Commissions should present their selections to the Foundation of Worldwide Schooling office in Washington, DC by 1 October.
Kindly contact the Public Issues Segment of the U.S. Consulate or the Bi-national Fulbright Commission in your country for more data about application strategies. It is critical to peruse the FAQs and visit the authority site (connect found underneath) for point-by-point data on the most proficient method to apply for this grant.