Flinders University Scholarship For International Postgraduate Students 2023. Unlock Your Future: Flinders University Scholarship for International Postgrad Students 2023 – Empowering Global Minds to Excel. The Connellan Airways Trust Diabetes Management and Education Scholarship was created to offer financial support to students in rural and remote areas pursuing postgraduate degrees in primary health care (Diabetes Management and Education). The successful applicant is expected to show a dedication to working in the Northern Territory. Thanks to a kind donation from the Connellan Airways Trust, the scholarship is now possible.
- A total of $2,000 will be awarded for each scholarship. Up until funds run out, there will be two scholarships offered annually.
- After each semester’s census date, the scholarship will be paid out in two equal installments.
Applicants for scholarships must.
- Being an Australian citizen, a permanent resident, or possessing a permanent humanitarian visa; and.
- Be enrolled in Flinders University’s Graduate Certificate in Primary Health Care (Diabetes Management and Education); and.
- Work or live in an ASGS Remoteness Areas RA4 remote or RA5 very remote area.
- Not be awarded another scholarship of a similar nature.
Criteria for selection.
- All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, but current Northern Territory residents—students who have been there for at least five years—will receive preference.
- Another factor to consider is how far away an applicant’s permanent address is.
- The scholarship will be given based on how well the applicant can show their dedication to finding employment in the Northern Territory.
Application Documents Needed.
As part of the application process, the following documentation will be necessary:
Your name and address must be included as part of the evidence proving your current residential address, which may be provided by:
- Driving permit.
- Certificate of Age.
- The bank statement.
- Bill for utilities.
- Contract of Lease.
- electoral registration card.
- You must also submit a statement outlining your commitment to working in the Northern Territory.
Applications must be submitted through the Flinders University Student System. Candidates must log in and visit the My Scholarships tab in order to submit an application. Type in “Diabetes” or the award’s name, “Connellan Airways Trust Diabetes Management and Education Scholarship,” to find the application. Your personal data will be used to evaluate you, so please make sure it is all current in the Student System.
For More Information
Application Deadline: 9 August 2023
More Scholarship On Woodrow Wilson Center Fellowship Programme 2023.