USA 2024–2025 Marconi International University Scholarships
Applications for USA 2024–2025 Marconi International University Scholarships are now available to foreign students who are studying in the US or who aspire to study there. Applications are now being accepted for the Marconi International University Scholarships in the USA 2024–2025 for undergraduate, master’s, and/or doctorate study programs. The primary goal of Marconi International University is to unite students from all around the world, irrespective of their political, religious, or racial backgrounds. MIU’s scholarship program offers numerous annual scholarships to various student categories who meet all eligibility standards.
- Eligibility is determined by a mix of criteria.
- Preference is given to both local and international applicants.
- Non-immigrant visa holders are not considered.
USA Scholarships at Marconi International University
Scholarships of OAS
- Annual awards include undergraduate, graduate, and master’s scholarships.
- Deserving candidates from 35 independent US states.
- Supports postsecondary education.
MIU Scholarships Overview
- Provides 300 excellence scholarships annually to high-achieving international students.
- Offers online programs in Spanish or English.
- Maximum of 55% of the total tuition cost.
Marconi International University Scholarships for Hispanic and Caribbean Students
- Offers scholarships up to 50% of the tuition fee for successful completion of studies at recognized Latin American or Caribbean institutions.
Marconi International University Scholarships for African, Asian, and Middle Eastern Students
- Offers scholarships up to 50% of the tuition fee for successful completion of studies at accredited institutions.
Military and Veteran Scholarships at MIU
- Covers 30% of tuition costs for on-campus and online programs.
- Provisional Duty Reserve Spouses of active-duty or reserve military veterans.
MIU Scholarships for Merit
- Offers a 20% tuition fee for online and on-campus programs.
- Applicable to domestic or international students with a minimum GPA of 2.9.
Scholarship application processes
- Each program has unique submission guidelines.
- Visit the official scholarship page for comprehensive information.
Deadline for application: Varies
Read more on the Young Graduates’ Graduate Trainee Program at Sterling Bank