Early Career Fellowships for Career Researchers from the Leverhulme Trust
Early Career Fellowships for Career Researchers from the Leverhulme Trust. Early-career researchers who have a history of distribution but don’t yet stand firm on a full-time, long-lasting academic foothold are urged to apply for LeverhulmeTrust Early Career Fellowships to play out a huge piece of publishable work. The fellowships are intended to help individuals who are still generally new to the scholarly world, and the thought is that the arrangement will ultimately prompt a more long-lasting job at the very university or one that is unique.
- Fellowship Sponsorship: Leverhulme Trust
- UK universities host fellowships.
- Annual funding: £26,000.
- Multiple awards.
- PhD study level.
- Nationality: Outside learners.
LeverhulmeTrust Early Career Fellowships Eligibility
- The candidate must not be employed by a UK university or equivalent institution.
- A doctorate is required for consideration.
- Fellowships are tenable at UK universities granting research degrees.
- The host university’s matching contribution must come from publicly accessible sources.
- I cannot apply for a Leverhulme Trust Study Abroad Studentship or an Early Career Fellowship in the same year.
Leverhulme Trust Early Career Fellowship Application Process
- Visit the Leverhulme Trust Grants Management System.
- Use Google Chrome for application submission.
- Refer to the Application Help Notes for online applications.
Deadline for application: February 22, 2024