The University of California Scholarship from the MasterCard Foundation 2024–2025
University of California Scholarship from the MasterCard Foundation 2024–2025. The University of California, USA, is tolerating applications for its 2024–2025 MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program. African-American candidates who need to study for undergraduate or graduate degrees in the US are asked to apply. The University of California, Berkeley’s MasterCard Scholars Program gives cutting-edge pioneers who are devoted to the social and monetary difference in their landmass access to top-notch training.
Sponsor(s) of the scholarship: MasterCard Foundation
The University of California, USA, is the host institution.
Scholarship Value: Stipend and tuition
There is no mention of the number of awards.
Level of Study: Graduate and Undergraduate
African nationals are eligible.
To be qualified for the University of California’s 2024-2025 MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program, applicants should satisfy the following necessities:
- Applicants should be nationals of one of the sub-Saharan African countries. Up-and-comers might, in any case, be qualified if they are stateless, outcasts, or have different worries about their citizenship.
- To be qualified for the award, candidates should be acknowledged at UC Berkeley and have exceptional scholastic records.
- Students should show that they are from a low-paying family, especially the truly gifted ones who have no alternate method for getting the extra instruction expected to help their objectives and yearnings.
- Competitors should give proof of their obligation to reward their landmass, country, or local area. In both their UC Berkeley application and their scholarship application, they should be permitted to meticulously describe the situation.
- Competitors should announce that they need to complete their schooling to get back.
The most effective method to apply: to be qualified for the MasterCard Foundations Program Scholarship, undergraduate and graduate degrees should initially apply for admission to the university through the standard confirmation process.
It is urged that candidates to apply for the scholarship and to present their affirmation application along with the fundamental administrative work.
Deadline for applications: Not yet set