The 2024–2025 Erasmus University Management Program (Funded)
The 2024–2025 Erasmus University Management Program (Funded). To study in the Netherlands, apply now for the Erasmus University Management Program Scholarship 2024-2025. International students from EEA countries are free to apply for the program, which is upheld by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science in association with the Rotterdam School of Management at Erasmus University. The educational costs and everyday costs that students incur are, to some extent, covered by the Dutch government. Students might be qualified for educational subsidizing whenever they have gotten confirmation of their university acknowledgment status. The scholarship is expected for both undergraduate and graduate students, and it is expected to keep going for a whole year.
- Sponsor(s) of the scholarship: Rotterdam School of Management and the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science.
- Type of Scholarship: Support for Education.
- Erasmus University’s Rotterdam School of Management is the host institution.
- Scholarship Worth: View the perks and worth of the scholarship.
- Number of Prizes: Not Given
- Level of Study: Undergraduate and Graduate Students
- Nationality: Students from abroad or EEA nationals.
Scholarships for the Erasmus University Management Program 2024 | Requirements
To take part in the Erasmus University Management Program, you are qualified for a scholarship if:
- You are a resident of a country that is essential for the European Economic Area (EEA);
- As a forthcoming understudy, you intend to start your examinations in the 2024–2025 scholarly year.
- You are mentioning admission to RSM for a full-time frame lone ranger’s or alternately graduate degree;
- You satisfy the requirements for the program for which you are applying.
- You don’t have a degree from a Dutch university (besides from trade programs in the Netherlands).
Technique for Application: The most important phase in applying for the Erasmus University Management Scholarships is to pursue Studielink’s Bachelor of International Business Administration program. You will get a connection to our Web-based Application Structure (OLAF) in the wake of finishing your enrollment. With OLAF, choosing a specific scholarship isn’t plausible. RSM will choose the recipients of specific scholarships. However long you satisfy the insignificant necessities and the deadline(s), RSM will think about your scholarship application.
Date of Application: Not specified.