International Students’ GIGA Scholarships at Keio University for 2024–2025
International Students’ GIGA Scholarships at Keio University for 2024–2025. Do you want to go to Japan to study? After that, you can apply for the 2024 Keio University GIGA Scholarships for International Students. We are happy to announce the Global Information and Governance Academic Program (GIGA) Scholarships for incoming overseas students at Keio University in Japan. The Japanese Government (MEXT) and the Masatada Kobayashi Scholarships are available for the GIGA program at Keio University in Japan. Although candidates may submit applications for both scholarships, only one will be chosen for funding.
- The Japanese Government and MASATADA KOBAYASHI are the scholarship sponsors.
- Type of Scholarship: Partial Funding
- Institution(s) of the host: Japan’s Keio University
- Annual Scholarship Value: up to JPY 1,000,000
- No information is available regarding the number of awards.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Nationality: Students from abroad
2024 Keio University GIGA Scholarship Qualifications
- You must get approval for enrollment in eligible programs and pass the winter AO 2023 (global) screening.
- You must be an international student starting your first year of study.
- You must maintain a GPA of 2.3 or above in the last two years of high school.
- You must be fluent in the English language, which is required for enrollment in KEIO University’s undergraduate program in Japan.
Keio University GIGA Scholarship Application Procedures
- You have to register online for the winter AO 2023 (global) screening.
- You have to apply before the specified deadline.
- The deadline for applications is not specified.