Belgium’s VLIR-UOS Masters Scholarships (ICP Connect)
Belgium’s VLIR-UOS Masters Scholarships (ICP Connect). Students from 29 qualifying countries in Africa, Asia, and Latin America are granted VLIR-UOS ICP Connect Master’s scholarships to pursue an English-showed Master’s program at a Flemish university or university school in Belgium.
- University: VLIR-UOS
- Study Level: Master’s
- Number of Awards: Each Master’s program receives ten scholarships.
- Target markets: Asia and Africa.
- Deadline: Annually, February 28, 2024
- Study in Belgium
- The course begins in 2024.
Institution(s) of Host:
Participating university college or Flemish university in Belgium
Study areas and programs:
Master’s degrees in ICP offered by partnering Belgian universities:
Master’s level advanced (1 year)
The following master’s programs are available: Globalization and Development, Governance and Development, Human Settlements, Development Evaluation and Management, and Cultural Anthropology and Development Studies (CADES).
First-year master’s degree
Master of Science in Food Technology; Master of Science in Marine and Lacustrine Science and Management; Master of Statistics and Data Science; Master of Sustainable Development; Master of Transportation Sciences—Road Safety; Master of Epidemiology; International Master of Science in Agro- and Environmental Nematology; International Master of Science in Rural Development; Master of Aquaculture; Master of Epidemiology;
Scholarship worth, components, and length:
Just full scholarships for the entire 12- or two-year Master’s Program are presented by VLIR-UOS. The scholarships pay for everyday costs (board and housing), travel, educational costs, and insurance.
- Ethnicity and spot of residence: Applicants must be citizens of one of the 29 passing nations and residents of that country at the time of use (however, not necessarily the same country).
- Age: Candidates must be no more established than 35 for an underlying master’s certificate and 45 for a high-level master’s certification on January 1st of the extended time of admission.
- Professional foundation and experience: Candidates working in advanced education, government, or common society, or those aspiring to work in any of these fields, will be given inclination. If they have a convincing rationale and profile, candidates working in the confidential sector or late graduates without earlier work experience could also be thought about.
- Scholarship applications: Candidates are restricted to submitting one ICP Connect scholarship application every year.
- Before January 1st of the admission year, candidates must have yet to take part in a study program at a Belgian advanced education institution or be the beneficiary of a subsidy from the Belgian government for study programs.
You should apply for the scholarship itself as well as for admission to the program through the university’s website. Try to demonstrate in your program application whether you might want to apply for a scholarship. The program determines the cutoff time, which fluctuates but frequently falls on February 1st or March 1st, 2024. For comprehensive instructions on the most proficient method to apply for this scholarship, you must visit both the authority website and the websites of the specific Master’s program you have selected.