Master’s Program in Journalism at Erasmus Mundus 2024–2025
Master’s Program in Journalism at Erasmus Mundus 2024–2025. Do you study journalism, media, and globalization as an undergraduate right now? Do you genuinely want to pursue a master’s degree overseas to propel your schooling? Then, utilize and submit an application for the Journalism Master’s Scholarship presented by Erasmus Mundus. During the same application system, candidates can apply for both a Mundus scholarship and admission to the journalism program. Those who are interested are welcome to seize the opportunity to procure a first-rate degree.
Scholarship Provider(s): Erasmus Mundus Journalism
Host(s): A number of affiliated colleges
Scholarship Value: €6,00000 in addition to a €10,000 grant
Count of Awards: Multiple
Postgraduate (Masters) level of study
All nationalities are included on the list.
The eligibility requirements for the Erasmus Mundus Master’s Scholarship in Journalism 2024
To be qualified for this scholarship, candidates need to satisfy the following requirements:
- Must have procured better than expected grades or a GPA during their four-year certification.
- Must show the ability to finish the degree program and join the labor force.
- Must give outstanding proof of their journalistic experience through their profession, work samples, and journalistic references.
- Candidates must have outstanding scholarly and research skills.
The most effective method to apply: To be considered for the Erasmus Mundus Master’s Scholarship in Journalism for 2024–2025, interested candidates must finish the web-based application and send the necessary supporting documentation.
- Scholastic records such as valid transcripts and certificates can be incorporated into the application structure.
- Documents from journals
- Language records
- Curriculum vitae
- References from academics and journalists
- Recording nationality or nationalities
- Disabilities, chronic illnesses, and special needs
Application Closing Date: January 10th