Erasmus Mundus Scholarships | Application Guide 2024/25. Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2024/25 will assist you in satisfying your desire to concentrate abroad as an international understudy with restricted reserves who is energetic about getting extraordinary training in an outside country. Erasmus Mundus grants are among the world’s most sought-after grants, recognized for their scholarly splendor and elevated degree of coordination. The scholarship is upheld by the European Union and is planned to give instructive help to the top students from one side of the planet to the other.
The Erasmus Mundus Program offers EU-subsidized scholarships to students from third countries and EU/EEA students who have applied to and been acknowledged into a passing program upheld by the program. It likewise advances top-quality master courses in European countries, expanding the openness and allure of European advanced education.
Qualification Standards for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2024–25
To be qualified for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2024/25, candidates should finish the accompanying necessities:
- By the application cutoff time, scholarship students should have previously finished a first advanced education degree or shown a perceived comparable degree of advancement by public guidelines and regulations. That is, scholarship candidates should have an advanced education degree by January 2024 to start the program in 2024.
- Students who have proactively gotten an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees (EMJMD) scholarship or who have recently held an Erasmus Mundus Master/Doctoral Course scholarship are ineligible for a brief grant under the EMJMD drive. Students who get an EMJMD scholarship are not qualified for another EU award while finishing their EMJMD courses.
- The countries whose nationals are qualified for a scholarship are recorded below. There is a distinction between students from program countries and students from partner countries. Students from program countries will get something like 25% of the absolute number of scholarships advertised.
- (What might be compared to 15ECTS credits) spent in any partner country.
- Students from partner countries who have lived in any of the program countries (EU + Turkey, Macedonia, Norway, Lichtenstein, Iceland) for more than a sum of a year over the most recent five years will be viewed as program country candidates under the year rule.
- Understudy up-and-comers can apply for a limit of three different joint programs upheld by Erasmus Mundus scholarships in some random scholastic year.
- To be thought of, all applications should be finished and submitted on time.
- The student stipend covers the program’s participation costs.
- A monthly allowance to cover living expenses.
- Contribution towards travel and installation expenses.
- The grantee will receive EUR 1,000 per month.
- Coverage for 24 months of medical expenses.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship | Application Guide 2024-2025
The administrations of the Taking an Interest College administer application strategies and passage necessity consistency (qualification) assessments. The admission strategy is completed by the EMHRPP Joint Admission Committee, which is comprised of the conveners and regulatory facilitators of the part-colleges, utilizing pre-decided measures.
The list is broken into three sections:
Academic ability (up to 40 points); motivation letter (20 points); work experience; and recommendation letter (20 points).
The total of all three elements can result in a maximum of 100 points. The final score assigned to each applicant is used to rank them (from highest to lowest final score).
Equivalent open-door drives equipped for empowering the cooperation of students from distraught gatherings will be given cautious thought.
Criteria for selection
You should also give the accompanying papers, which are utilized in the EMHRPP’s Joint Admission Committee’s evaluating cycle:
- Official English transcript of records
- Please use the given form below to write a motivation letter in English that is well structured and written clearly and simply.
- CV (Curriculum Vitae):
- As well as two letters of recommendation.
Timeline for submitting an application
The Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2024/25 application period runs from October 1, 2023, to January 15, 2024. Candidates are encouraged to utilize the data provided to finish their application reports on time.