Scholarships from the Mastercard Foundation at the University of Edinburgh for 2023–2024. Applications for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Edinburgh are currently being acknowledged from graduates or those going to graduate who meet the essential capabilities for the 2023–24 scholastic year. Understudies from Africa with solid scholarly and initiative potential but minimal instructive possibilities will get postgraduate internet-based scholarships through the Scholars Program at the University of Edinburgh.
Sponsor(s) of the scholarship: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship award for educational costs
The University of Edinburgh fills in as the host organization.
Scholarship Worth: Undetermined
A few honors were given out.
Graduate degree of study
Edinburgh Mastercard Foundation Scholarships: Qualification Necessities
To be qualified for the Mastercard Scholarships at Edinburgh, candidates should satisfy the necessities recorded below:
- The candidates will have experienced significant hindrances (social, financial, individual, commonsense, or wellbeing-related) on their way to school.
- By December 7, candidates had probably finished their undergraduate studies by September 2023 and transferred a duplicate of their certification testament and official last record.
- Up-and-comers should live in a Sub-Saharan African country, be residents of that country, or have outcast status.
- The candidates probably experienced impediments in their instructive and proficient turn of events. They likewise need to have a past filled with local area contributions and initiatives.
- Applicants should know about or possibly need to address the environmental emergency.
- To qualify, competitors should be under 35 as of September 1, 2024.
- The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship is simply accessible to candidates who have not previously procured a postgraduate certification and who are not previously contemplating (or who have not applied to) another university.
- If applying for the internet-based Expert’s program, competitors shouldn’t as of now hold a postgraduate certificate and ought not to be enlisted (or looking for enlistment) at one more university while getting the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship.
- If applying for web-based postgraduate recognition, candidates should hold either an undergraduate or graduate degree from a university in Sub-Saharan Africa (given they will finish either degree by December 7, 2023). Our confirmations group will assess your undergraduate certificate on the off chance that you, as of now, hold a graduate degree to see whether you match the postgraduate recognition section prerequisites. Your graduate degree records will be analyzed by the Scholars Program to check your university’s graduation date and area.
- Courses that qualify include the MSc in International Development, the MSc in Global Challenges, the MSc in Global Food Security and Nutrition, the MSc in Carbon Management, the Circular Economy, and Sustainable Lands and Cities. MSc in Community Action and Social Justice; MSc in One Health; MSc in Digital Education; and MSc in Data Science, Technology, and Innovation
- the full price of tuition
- Study allowance
- periodic online workshops
- online guidance and assistance.
Instructions to Apply: Intrigued up-and-comers should present a web-based application by the application cutoff time for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarships at the University of Edinburgh. Scholastic qualification is expected to be confessed to the University of Edinburgh. Applicants should apply for this scholarship before presenting an application to the university. Applications sent beyond the internet-based application framework won’t be acknowledged by the scholarship program.
Deadline for Application: 7th December 2023