International Students to Study in the Netherlands with the Radboud Scholarship 2024. A scholarship grant for full-time study at Radboud University in the Netherlands is presently open to international students. The Radboud Scholarship Program provides very brilliant prospective non-EEA applicants with the opportunity to secure a scholarship to go to a full Master’s certification program shown in English at Radboud University. The Radboud University Master’s Certificate Program is profoundly selective, and the Scholarship Program is solely for surprising students who have made remarkable scholastic progress.
Scholarship: Radboud University, Netherlands, as sponsor
Radboud University, Netherlands, is one of the hosting institutions.
Scholarship Worth: €14,470
28 awards all out.
Scholarship of this sort: Partial
Master’s degree of study
European students or international students.
Rules for Qualification and Selection for the Radboud Scholarship 2024
You must satisfy the requirements referenced below to be qualified for the Radboud Scholarships for International Students.
- The candidate’s passport must not be from the EU or EEA.
- For additional reasons, applicants are not equipped for the decreased EEA educational cost rate.
- The candidate must not have gone to any previous instructive institutions in the Netherlands and must have procured a four-year certification outside of the Netherlands.
- The candidate must meet the English language prerequisite for their desired Master’s program.
- As specified in the authority letter of admission, the candidate must have been granted full-time admission to the English-showed Master’s certification program starting September 1, 2024.
- The candidate is capable of satisfying the requirements for getting a visa to the Netherlands.
- The candidate is registered full-time at Radboud University for the scholastic year and Master’s certification program for which the scholarship is being considered.
- To qualify, candidates must demonstrate outstanding scholarly execution in their chosen subject of study.
- A promising student in his or her planned field of study at Radboud University is expected of applicants.
- The candidate must demonstrate scholarly greatness and positive outcomes from their earlier schooling, such as through grades, test results, and publications.
- The type of the two letters of proposal’s recommendations
- Based on the candidate’s letter of inspiration for the Master’s program, this is not entirely set in stone.
- The most effective method to apply: Candidates who are interested and qualified for the Radboud Scholarships 2024/25 should demonstrate their interest in applying for a Radboud Scholarship while submitting an application for admission to a Master’s program through the OSIRIS Application System. Following that, applicants will be expected to submit an educational plan vitae and two reference letters. You can indeed transfer the same papers for your scholarship application if you previously transferred them for your Master’s program application.
Deadline for Submissions: January 21, 2024, 23:59 CEST