High Potential Scholarship at Maastricht University NL 2024 (Fully Funded). Desire the opportunity to pursue a master’s degree in the Netherlands with full subsidization? The Maastricht University (UM) NL-High Potential Scholarship Program 2024 is currently open for applications. Applicants from outside the EU/EEA who plan to sign up for a full-time master’s degree at Maastricht University in the Netherlands are qualified for this completely financed and open door.
For uncommonly gifted students from outside the European Union (EU) who have been confessed to a master’s degree at Maastricht University (UM), the NL-High Potential Scholarship program awards 24 full scholarships of €30,000 (counting educational expense waiver and month-to-month stipend) each scholastic year.
Maastricht University (UM), Netherlands, is the sponsor(s) of this scholarship.
Maastricht University (UM), Netherlands, is the host institution.
Scholarship Worth: €30,000 every year
Every year, there are 24 scholarships given out.
Graduate degree of study
Student Status: International
Maastricht NL-High Potential Scholarship Data 2024
Both the Holland Scholarship and the High Potential Scholarship are important for the scholarship program; the Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science in a joint effort with Dutch universities and universities of applied sciences.
To be considered for the Maastricht University NL-High Potential Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the requirements listed underneath:
- The candidate is qualified to apply for a section visa and residence grant for the Netherlands and has ethnicity from a country outside the EU/EEA, Switzerland, or Surinam.
- You don’t possess double citizenship with an EU or EA country.
- For the scholastic year 2024-2025, you have applied for admission to Maastricht University’s full-time master’s program.
- You are qualified for admission to the specific UM master’s program to which you have applied.
- In the Netherlands, you have never participated in a program prompting a degree. The application process is available to students who have participated in return programs in the Netherlands.
- On September 1, 2024, you will not be more seasoned than 35.
- Your most ongoing grade transcript or evidence of scholastic splendor shows that you had excellent results in your previous educational endeavors. On the off chance that different applicants are similarly qualified, UM will give priority to those whose scholastic records or letters of suggestion confirming their scholastic execution show they are among the top 5% of applicants for the 2024-2025 scholarship program.
The Holland-High Potential Scholarship at Maastricht University (UM) has the following advantages:
- Living costs are either €12,350 for quite some time or €23,750 for quite some time.
- Responsibility and medical coverage
- Application fees for visas
- Educational costs
- Costs of Pre-Scholastic Preparation
The most effective method to apply: Applicants must finish the steps below to be considered for the Maastricht University (UM) Holland-High Potential Scholarship:
Step 1: Sign up for a master’s program at UM that is one of the participants.
Please visit the website for your desired program for more information on the most proficient method to register for a master’s program there. In the wake of submitting your application through Studielink, you will be given a University of Michigan student ID number. To finish and submit the scholarship application structure (see Step 2 underneath), you will need a student number.
Step 2: Complete the application structure and sign in using your UM account.
To finish the application structure, please click on this connection. Just the application structure is acknowledged for submission of applications.
Deadline for applications: February 1, 2024