International Students at UdeM Exemption Scholarship 2023–2024. Applications from qualified understudies who wish to apply for the UdeM Exemption Scholarship for International Students are heartily invited by the College of Montréal. The college has reported another grant program to liberate worldwide understudies from paying extra educational expenses.
One of the most amazing francophone research colleges on the planet is the focal point of this new program, which expects to help the most splendid understudies from around the globe. In return, by improving the social extravagance of the Université de Montréal people group, these global understudies will help us accomplish our instructive goal.
Canada’s Université de Montréal is the award’s sponsor.
Award: Academic Scholarship
Location: Canada’s Université de Montréal is serving as the venue.
Scholarship Values: PhD ($25,125.93), M.Sc. ($27,992.70), and B. Sc. ($24,607.80)
Several awards were given out.
Study Level: Doctorate, Master’s, and Bachelor’s
Student Status: International
Details | International Students Receive an UdeM Exemption Scholarship
The UdeM exception award program is wanted to help overall applicants in their academic endeavors. They may be equipped for a reduction in the instructive costs normally reviewed to abroad students beginning in the collect season of 2020. For the colder season 2023, summer 2023, fall 2023, and winter 2024 periods, awards will, regardless, be allowed.
One of the most astonishing francophone research universities in the world is the point of convergence of this new program, and that means helping the most splendid students from around the globe. Consequently, by updating the social richness of the Université de Montréal social class, these new students will help us in achieving our enlightening objective.
To fit the bill for the UdeM Exemption Scholarship for International Students, candidates should satisfy the necessities recorded beneath:
- Candidates who have a review license yet are neither Canadian residents nor long-lasting occupants.
- Candidates who need to enlist full-time in a program of concentration all through their scholastic vocation.
- Who are not qualified for one more sort of educational expense exemption under another standard or guideline. For example, understudies who communicate in French or Belgian Francophone as of now get this sort of exclusion.
International students who apply for the UdeM Exemption Scholarship will gain the following advantages:
The only evaluation factor used to decide the scholarship’s worth is how well you did in school. Based on the transcripts submitted as part of the entrance application, this evaluation is made. The analysis’s findings are divided into the following three stages.
- Level A: $12,465.60 yearly (two sessions or 30 credits), which equates to $6,232.80 for each session or $415.52 for each credit.
- Level B: $2,970.45 every session (15 credits) or $5,940.90 per year (2 sessions, equal to 30 credits), or $198.03 per credit
- Level C: $1,039.05 every session (15 credits) or $2,078.10 per year (2 sessions, equal to 30 credits), or $69.27 per credit
The level C award is automatically given to students enrolled in a certificate, principal, minor, short program, or year-long program leading up to university study.
- These sums are adjusted to the annual tuition of $24,607.80 for 30 credits.
Masters Graduate Programmes
A partial exemption scholarship from the added tuition fees typically assessed to international students is offered to assist you in your graduate studies.
- $3 262,65 per session (equal to 15 credits) or $9 787,95 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits)
- This sum is applied to the annual tuition of $27,992.70 (45 credits).
Ph.D. graduate programs
A whole waiver of the extra tuition fees typically applied to overseas students is offered to assist you in pursuing your graduate studies.
- With the help of this exemption bursary, you can pay the same tuition costs as graduate students in Québec.
- For the course of your studies, you will pay $21,038.13 every year (3 sessions, or 45 credits), or $7,012.71 per session, or 15 credits.
This sum is deducted from the annual tuition of $25,125.93 (45 credits).
How-to-Apply: The following stages for the application must be followed by interested applicants to be considered for the UdeM Exemption Scholarship for International Students:
Explore “Compass“, an interactive tick list that leads you through the necessary tiers, to get your application and admissions manner off to an awesome start. Be sure to stick to the application deadlines and evaluate the admissions necessities for the look at programs you’re inquisitive about earlier than starting the software process.
To receive an admissions offer, follow up on your file:
You get your “Student Centre” get admission to codes some days after filing your admissions software. You can take a look at the status of your software and download your letter of recognition on this website.
Accept the admissions provide to begin the assessment:
Applying for a UdeM Exemption Scholarship is non-obligatory. To verify their eligibility and the quantity of their exemption scholarship, new applicants’ documents can be reviewed.
Obtain the award notification and payment:
The Université de Montréal will unexpectedly email you after receiving your admissions provide to allow you to know how plenty of a scholarship you are eligible for. This report should be printed and stored accurately. For reference in the Destiny, it will likely be useful.
The current deadline for application: Ongoing