Awards for Cambridge Trust Scholarships in 2024. The Cambridge Trust is satisfied to declare the offering of the Cambridge Global Scholarships, the Vice-Chancellor’s Honors, and a few different honors. The Cambridge Trusts Scholarship Grant guarantees that great understudies independent of identity get subsidized for their schooling.
The different scholarships incorporate the Cambridge Worldwide Scholarships for those understudies who are expected to pay college charges at the global rate and the Vice-Chancellor’s Honors which is for UK and Irish nationals who are expected to pay expenses at the homegrown rate. There is likewise the Cambridge UK Masters Scholarships, Rowan Williams Cambridge Scholarship, and His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales Commonwealth Scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Cambridge Trust
Scholarship to be taken in: College of Cambridge
Scholarship Worth: See Advantages
Number of Grants: Not determined
Concentrate on Level: Undergrad and Postgraduate (Masters and PhD)
Identity: All Ethnicities (Barring UK)
Cambridge Trust Scholarship Grants | Qualification Standards:
Candidates are supposed to meet the following standards:
- Candidates for the Cambridge UK Masters Scholarship should apply for the postgraduate financing cutoff time for their picked course of study, and be offered contingent admission to the College of Cambridge.
- All understudies, regardless of ethnicity, are qualified to be considered for subsidizing by the Trust.
- Candidates should apply for a full-time frame to concentrate on the program at the College of Cambridge as part-time candidates won’t be thought of.
- Candidates should plan to begin a course at the undergrad, master’s, and exploration postgraduate levels.
- All understudies applying for confirmation should be conceded into the College of Cambridge through the ordinary application methodology.
- Rowan Williams Cambridge Scholars get a full-cost grant covering educational expenses and upkeep.
- Cambridge UK Masters Scholars get an honor esteemed at £12,000.
- HRH Prince of Wales Commonwealth Scholars will get full-cost grants covering educational expenses and upkeep.
The most effective method to Apply: Candidates for every one of the scholarships are to apply for induction into a full-time concentration program at the College of Cambridge. Candidates for postgraduate scholarship are to finish the financing part of the web-based application structure through the Candidate Entry communicating their desire to be considered for reserve.
Candidates planning to seek a course of undergrad learning at the College of Cambridge ought to finish and present a UCAS application by the cutoff time of 15 October 2023.
Application Deadline: Fluctuates