International Masters Scholarships at Ku Leuven, Belgium, 2024–25
International Masters Scholarships at Ku Leuven, Belgium, 2024–25. International Masters Scholarships to Study in Ku Leuven, Belgium: Applications are presently being acknowledged from suitably qualified individuals for the Science@Leuven scholarships for 2024-2025, which are granted to deserving students signed up for Ku Leuven’s master’s program. Ku Leuven is a universally perceived place for research and education, consistently positioned among the top European universities in terms of research yield. International students who possess extraordinary inspiration and ability and who might want to sign up for the Faculty of Science at KU Leuven’s international master program are free to apply for a scholarship.
Ku Leuven is the scholarship sponsor(s).
The scholarship will be spent in Belgium.
Value of the Scholarship: up to €10,000
Numerous Awards: Multiple
Level of Study: Masters
Nationality: Students from outside
Ku Leuven International Masters Scholarships: Eligibility Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the accompanying requirements to be qualified for these scholarships:
- International students who are enthusiastic about fostering their professions at Ku Leuven, Belgium, are the main applicants.
- Before meeting all requirements for the scholarship, candidates must have applied to a Master’s program that qualifies.
- The candidate’s scholarly exhibition and expectations must meet rigorous requirements. The grade point average (GPA) of the candidate is 3.5 out of 4.0.
- Regardless of the base scores expected by the Master’s program, which include a base by and large score of 7 for the IELTS, a base all-out score of 94 on the TOEFL, or a tantamount result from one more authority language test perceived by Ku Leuven, the candidate must have a strong order and understanding of the language of instruction for the program.
- Candidates must have earlier scholarly credentials from authorized schools.
The most effective method to apply: To apply for a Ku Leuven International Masters Scholarship to study in Belgium, complete the steps listed below:
- Apply using the KU Leuven application instrument for the master’s program that fits your personal preference. Sympathetic painstakingly perused the application procedures.
- Using the KU Leuven application instrument, transfer the accompanying information:
- a comprehensive list of all the course names you have gotten credit for. Please give the course length (in ECTS credits) and your last score.
- Please give a concise (one-half to one page) clarification of the courses from your current or previous program that you accept are most critical to take to plan for the master’s program. Give a description of the courses as per the ECTS study guide standard guidelines.
- a letter of inspiration for the program; two letters of suggestion from professors with international acknowledgment.
- Whenever you have finished and submitted your master’s program application, snap a screenshot of the notification and connect it to your Science@Leuven Scholarship registration.
- Use this page to apply for the Science@Leuven Scholarship.
- When you get an email affirming your registration for the Science@Leuven Scholarship, your registration is finished.
The deadline for applications is February 15th.