Scholarships for VLIR-UOS ICP in Belgium 2024–2025
Scholarships for VLIR-UOS ICP in Belgium 2024–2025. VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships in Belgium 2024-2025: Masters study programs in Belgium starting in the 2024–2025 scholastic year are available to international students from several nations. International master’s programs, or ICPs, focus on topics that are by the SDG and Plan 2030 ideals. A total of 15 ICPs are supported by VLIR-UOS, which also offers ten fresh first-year scholarships to each ICP every year.
- Scholarship Host Institution: VLIR-UOS, Belgium; Scholarship Sponsor(s): VLIR-UOS.
- The Worth of Scholarship: Complete Funding
- Numerous Awards: Multiple
- Level of study: mastering
- Nationality: Students from abroad
Scholarships for VLIR-UOS ICP 2024–2025 | Eligibility Requirements
The qualification requirements for the VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships to study in Belgium are as follows:
- Identity and spot of residence: Applicants must be citizens of one of the 29 countries that qualify, and they must also be residents of one of these nations at the time of use (however, not necessarily the same country). View the list of nations where scholarships are accessible.
- Age: For introductory master’s certificate candidates, the greatest age on January 1 of the admission year is 35; for cutting-edge master’s certification candidates, the most extreme age is 45.
- Professional foundation and experience: Candidates working in advanced education, government, or common society, or those aspiring to work in any of these fields, will be given inclination. On the off chance that they have a convincing thought process and profile, candidates working in the confidential sector or late graduates without earlier work experience could also be thought about.
- Scholarship applications: Every year, candidates are simply allowed to submit one ICP Interface scholarship application. Applicants are not qualified to get some other grants or scholarships to sign up for this study program and one more program at the same time.
- Before scholarship awards: Applicants must not have registered in a study program at a Belgian advanced education institution before January 1st of the admission year, nor may they have previously been granted a scholarship by the Belgian government to pursue a study program.
- The tuition for VLIR-UOS scholarships is covered.
- Travel costs
- Insurance and living costs (lodging and board)
Procedures for Applications
How would I apply? Use the procedures listed below to apply for the VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships 2024-2025.
- Confirm your qualifications, considering every one of the requirements.
- View the chosen Master’s certificate offerings (15).
- Visit the websites of each master’s program to figure out more.
- On the off chance that a specific program piques your interest, visit the university’s website and comply with the guidelines.
- Apply for the scholarship and admission to the program on the university website. Make a point to demonstrate in your program application whether you might want to apply for a scholarship. Application for more than one Master’s program in a year is not advised.
The deadline to apply is April 25, 2024.