Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship Prifysgol Bangor University 2023 (Fully Funded). Applications are thusly welcomed from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Bangor University Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship for the 2023 – 2024 scholastic session.
The Commonwealth Scholarship is to empower capable and roused individuals to acquire the information and skills expected for sustainable development, and are focused on those who couldn’t otherwise stand to study in the UK.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO), UK
Host Institution(s): Prifysgol Bangor University, UK
Scholarship Worth: Completely financed
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Identity: International Students
Bangor University Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship | DETAILS
The honor is Supported by the UK Unfamiliar, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO), Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships empower gifted and roused individuals to acquire the information and skills expected for sustainable development, and are focused on those who couldn’t otherwise stand to study in the UK.
To be qualified for the Prifysgol Bangor University Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship, applicants are supposed to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a resident of or have been conceded outcast status by a qualified Commonwealth country, or be a British Safeguarded Person.
- Be forever resident in a qualified Commonwealth country.
- Be accessible to start your scholarly studies in the UK by the start of the UK scholastic year in September 2024.
- By September 2024, hold a first level of essentially upper second-class (2:1) honors standard, or a second-class degree (2:2) and an important postgraduate capability (usually a Master’s certification). The CSC wouldn’t ordinarily support a second UK Master’s certificate. If you are applying for a UK Master’s diploma, you should give justification as to why you wish to embrace this study.
- Not be able to stand to study in the UK without this scholarship.
- Have given all supporting documentation in the necessary configuration.
- Candidates must check with the selecting organization for their specific counsel and rules for applying, and their qualification measures.
Successful applicants for the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship will get the accompanying benefits:
- Supported educational expenses
- Supported airfare from your nation of origin to the UK and return toward the finish of your honor (the CSC won’t reimburse the cost of fares for dependants, nor the cost of journeys made before your honor is affirmed)
- Stipend (living remittance) at the pace of £1,347 each month
- Comfortable attire stipend, where material
- Thesis award towards the cost of setting up a thesis or dissertation, where pertinent
- Study travel award towards the cost of study-related travel inside the UK or overseas
The most effective method to Apply: Applications must be made using the CSC’s web-based application system Candidates must apply to one of the accompanying choosing bodies in the first instance – the CSC does not acknowledge direct applications for these scholarships:
- The primary method of application is through national nominating organizations.
- a few charities and non-governmental organizations
Application Deadline time: December 2023