Killam Doctoral Scholarships to Study in Canada 2023/2024. The Killam Doctoral Scholarships 2023/2024 to Study in Canada at the moment are accepting programs. Through Dorothy J. Killam’s will and items obtained throughout her lifetime, the Killam Scholarship and Prize Programmes were created in honor of Izaak Walton Killam.
The predominant aim of the investment is to sell research and higher education to the five Canadian universities and the Canada Council for the Arts. One of the numerous prominent grants given to postgraduate college students attending the University of British Columbia is the Killam Doctoral Scholarship. In the Affiliated Fellowships competition, the pinnacle PhD candidates receive approximately 15 to 20 scholarship prizes every year.
Killam Scholarship and Prize Programmes are the sponsor(s) of this scholarship.
Location: University of British Columbia Scholarship
Type of Scholarship: Full Scholarships
Level: Postgraduate (Doctoral students) degree of scholarship
Scholarship Value: $30,000 yearly
Student Status: International
Killam Doctoral Scholarship Requirements for 2023–2024
- To meet all requirements for support from the Killam Grant to concentrate on in Canada;
- Prior to the scholarship’s start date, candidates ought to have completed no greater than 24 months of PhD studies.
As an end result, as of September 1, 2023, applicants for the 2023–2024 competition must have completed no extra than 24 months of Ph.D. studies.
- Cover for training
- Payment of $30,000 each year for 2 years and an extra $2,000 journey fee allowance
- The Affiliated Fellowships-Doctoral supply competition consists of the Killam Doctoral Scholarships.
- You must publish a utility for the Affiliated Fellowships-Doctoral award opposition [link on the official website] a good way to be eligible for the Killam Doctoral Scholarships.
- Applications submitted in advance are greatly endorsed; those submitted after the closing date won’t be considered until the following software manner.
Deadline for programs: September 1, 2023.