Excellence 2023 Scholarship for International Students at Utrecht University. The Utrecht Excellence Scholarship (UES) is an uncommonly unambiguous program for gifted international students from outside the European Monetary Locale (EEA = the EU countries, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway) who wish to pursue an advanced education at Utrecht University.
The resources for the scholarships come from the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship Resource, spread out by Utrecht University, and responsibilities from the Utrecht University graduate class.
The Utrecht Excellence scholarship can be conceded as follows:
- The instructive cost, or
- The instructive cost notwithstanding the compensation expected for one year is associated with a home award not firmly established by the IND (Development and Naturalization Organization).
To be equipped for a Utrecht Excellence Scholarship, you ought to meet the following rules:
- You ought to have a spot in the top 10% of your graduating class.
- You shouldn’t hold an EU/EEA visa and not be equipped for help under the Dutch survey grant and advance structure.
- You presumably completed your discretionary school and also a long-term advanced degree outside the Netherlands.
- You likely applied for an international master’s program with a starting date of 1 September 2023. Not all undertakings partake. Generously check Master’s program> Instructive costs and money-related help to prevent whether the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship is referred to as a scholarship opportunity.
Qualified contenders will be picked for a scholarship considering the following measures:
- Academic quality and responsibility in the proposed field of study, as demonstrated by your master’s application.
- Insightful excellence, as demonstrated by confirmation of having a spot with the top 10% of your graduating class (class situating support, GPA with grade transport once-over, clarification/reference letter checked and ventured by your university).
- The quality and congruity of your motivation letter for the master’s program (academic substance, intercultural and social capacities, individual motivation).
- The idea of the application for the master’s program itself (zenith, accuracy, consistency).
System for Application
- Following introducing an application (or applications) for a UES-qualified master’s program very soon, non-EU/EEA students will get the opportunity to apply for one Utrecht Excellence Scholarship from 1 November 2022. The UES application(s) will be shown in your OSIRIS Online Application dashboard. Click View/change for the UES associated (related connection) to the program you wish to apply for, move the referenced proof of having a spot with the top 10% of your gathering, answer the requests, and present the application.
- Arranged students who wish to be considered for the scholarship ought to apply before February 1 at 23:59 CET. The application doorway will close at present. Decisions will simply be starting after the deadline. We intend to circulate the results by mid-April.
For More Information
Application Deadline: February 1, 2024.