Elsevier Foundation Awards for Women Scientists in Developing Nations in Early Careers in 2024. The OWSD-Elsevier Foundation Awards for Early Career Women Researchers in Creating World are presently tolerating applications.
- The competitor should be a lady who as of late procured a Ph.D. in a logical field and whose present logical work is centered around issues of water, sterilization, and cleanliness.
- Applications should show how their exploration propels information in the fields of water, disinfection, and cleanliness and assists with acknowledging SDG6 (Clean water and sterilization), as the awards from 2022 to 2026 will answer the call for activity United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Women in science, innovation, designing, and math (STEM) are qualified for the OWSD-Elsevier Foundation Awards. Applications from women in the humanities, sociologies, expressions, or different fields are not OK.
STEM handles that qualify:
- Agronomical Sciences
- Earth, space, and cosmology sciences
- Frameworks and Organic Entities in Science
- Study of Synthetics
- Information innovation and figuring
- sciences in designing
- Studies of science
- Neurosciences are a piece of the clinical and wellbeing sciences.
- Material science
- Sub-atomic, Cell, and Underlying Science
- Interdisciplinarity, or the mixing of these disciplines, is satisfactory.
- $5,000 in real money as the award.
- trip with all expenses covered to a relevant global gathering.
Every one of the four creating worldwide regions — Africa, the Bedouin district, Asia and the Pacific, and Latin America and the Caribbean — will get one of the five awards, and one extra “drifting” grant will be given to an excellent candidate from any of these locales.
Way to deal with Application
Online entries should be in English and contain the accompanying information:
- Evidence of five years of residency in an STLC that qualifies.
However long the candidate’s name shows up clearly on the accompanying archives, they can be submitted as proof of residency: Lease understanding, service bills, work contract, announcement from the region or neighborhood police division. Different reports might be thought about as this rundown isn’t comprehensive. In the event that you have any inquiries in regards to the qualification of your records, compassionately write to email@example.com.
- Proof exhibiting how your examination progresses SDG 6 (Clean water and sterilization).
- Portray your way to turn into a refined researcher in a 350-word bio (for straightforwardness, we recommend composing this ahead and sticking it into the text box)
- A PhD is required.
- Individual articulation
- Rundown, all things considered,
- At least two reference letters, every one of which ought to be authenticated by two senior researchers acquainted with your review and ready on organization letterhead.
Applications for the 2024 awards should be presented by 8 October 2023.
For Extra Information,